Have you been suspended or dismissed from work? Do you have a grievance because of something that has happened during your employment or in the workplace?
Have you suffered discrimination as a result of your gender, race or ethnic background, disabilities or sexual orientation?
Here at Martin Gaffney Solicitors we represent clients in relation to every aspect of employment law including:
- Unfair Dismissal;
- Constructive Dismissal;
- Breach of Contract;
- Unlawful Deduction of Wages (or a failure to pay wages).
We also pride ourselves on providing clear, swift and decisive advice.
We can also advise individuals on their personal employment law rights, including
- Negotiating Contracts of Employment;
- Providing Guidance and Strategy for resolving disputes with your employer or former employer;
- Negotiating and advising on exit packages;
- Settlement Agreements and negotiation of settlement packages;
- Providing advice in relation to Employment Tribunal claims and also claims in the civil court.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with any employment law issues, then please contact Sarah Turner on 0113 282 7988 for initial advice.