The laws governing the employment relationship continue to grow in volume and complexity. This means employers have to consider the risk of liability posed by each decision that they make that involves employees.
At Martin Gaffney Solicitors we work with our client’s to find the most cost effective ways of reducing the risk of liability to the employer.
Importantly we advise companies of all sizes on every aspect of employment law, including:
- Drafting and reviewing your employment documentation;
- Drafting and enforcing post-termination restrictions;
- Exiting staff and drafting and negotiating Settlement Agreements;
- Managing individual and collective redundancies;
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims and contractual disputes;
- Providing day to day guidance for resolving disputes with your staff;
- Managing TUPE transfers, including negotiation of contractual provisions and assisting with post-transfer integration.
However, we can also offer retainer based fixed fee costs options to assist you with your budget and help you plan ahead!
If you could like to find out more about how Martin Gaffney Solicitors can help you with any employment law issues, then please contact Sarah Turner on 0113 282 7988 for initial advice.